Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This past few days have been pretty hectic. I have been working graveyeard shifts and Virginia has started school so our schedules have been pretty messed up. Also I just finnished today my applicaiton for the Weber State nuclear medicine program and mailed it off. I don't know if I will get accepted because I have not finnished either anatomy or physiology, but I guess there is no real harm in trying. Also Virginia has been working really hard on her papers and other stuff. Last thursday and friday we finally went and got her named changed at the social security office and then got a utah ID for her. So there has been lots of paper work going on around the house. Today I went and sold Virginias biology book back at the book store. She tried to do at the end of the last semester, but they told her that they had already filled thier quota on the book and would not buy it back. So today I went and stood by where you can pick up the book at the book store and just waited for some one to pick one up, I then approached them and asked it they wanted to save some money on the book and sold them the one that I had. It was kind of funny because when I got there, there was another guy waiting around the biology books as well and he was doing the exact same thing that I was doing. I felt like a scalper at a baseball game or somthing like that. Last week my friend Yuma Toda was here in Provo visiting. We served together in Hawaii on our missions in a town called Wahiawa for about 3 months. He is going to law school in NYC right now(but is origianlly from Japan), and just came to Utah on a short vacation to see some friends. It was kind of wierd to see him agian after such a long time because he seemed pretty much exactly the same way that I remembered him. We went our to eat a few times and played some basketball (and yes, he does suck tremendously) but nothing really special. Below are some of the pictures that we took while he was here.
Yuma is a fanatical fan of this 80's ballad rock band call "X-Japan" hence the X's

He also said that he was looking for a new hat while her in utah... too bad he didn't find one. At least I don't have any pictures of his turtule neck that he wore.haha.

No comments: