So it's been a while since my last entry and not a lot has been going on. This last weekend I was planning on going on a little trip with Virginia up Hobble Creek canyon, but she ended up going to work for most of the day. I have been watching the NBA playoffs and I have decided that if the Spurs and the Pistons go to the finals I will not watch any of it because they are the most boring teams on the planet. Also I hate the Spurs with a passion. One fun thing this last weekend was that we got to borrow my co-workers Wii. It came with the Wii sports. I enjoyed most of the games on it: bowling, baseball, tennis, but I really liked the golf game on it. I don't think that I will ever buy a Wii, but if I did I would get the golf game to go with it. Work has been pretty mediocre, but I have been having some 12:30 to 9:00 shifts recently so I was able to go and play basketball after work last night. It's kind of depressing because I am so out of shape. After playing for 30 minutes I thought that I had been playing for about 2 hours. Well, I need to study for my anatomy class now. I'll try to post some pictures we have taken recently soon.
DAVE
ps. congratulations if you made it through this entire post. I am sure it's in the top 3 most boring posts of all time.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Down with the Spurs! Did you get your BBQ yet btw? :)
We have a Wii. And it is AWESOME.
P.S. I hate the Spurs.
Post a Comment