Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Pioneer day everyone!! In case you are not a Utahard "pioneer day" is a state holiday here to celebrate pioneers. Personally even though I have a great loathing towards the pioneers due to the tortuous "pioneer trek" (aka Nazi death march) I was forced into as a youngster, I am always happy for a day off of work regardless of the reason. Some more good news is that I now have a new position at my job in the "Tech" department. I had a meeting with my boss yesterday and got a pretty sizable raise, so getting fired from my last job has turned out pretty well. Today we are going to go and eat some sushi because a local sushi joint has a Tuesday special for a pretty good price. Later we might go and "do as the Romans" and go down to the Spanish Fork carnival and rodeo. Also I would like to give a special shout out to my homey Jewell, she is going through a rough spot right now, and I would again like to let her know that we are constantly thinking about her and praying for her.
DAVE

1 comment:

Scott said...

SHOUT OUT HEARD 'ROUND THE WORLD HOPEFULLY, AND MUCH APPRECIATED. Nazi Death Camp? Yeah, you're right. What's with your music preferences now? Kelly Clarkson, Bjork, Nelly Furtado......you must be kidding.