As you can see I have been upgrading my arsenal with a sweet bandolier and a sleeve that hold shells for my shot gun. A crazy thing happened when I was getting that rabbit in the picture. We were walking along and my buddy Nick sees a rabbit and shoots it. As I was walking over to take a picture with him and his kill through the tall grass I saw something big start to move in the grass so I spun around and was about to shoot it and thought "holy cow, that's a big rabbit...oh wait!! that's a deer" then as I was lowering my gun something else got up and started to run away just a few feet from the deer (actually it was a fawn) and as soon as I saw it was a rabbit I shot it dead. It was pretty cool.
Anyway, enough rabbits for now. I am thinking about starting a rabbit hunting blog so that some of my more sensitive readers won't have to hear of my mighty hunting feats.
In other news V is really excited tonight because Ms. Venezuela won the Miss Universe pageant... again. I don't know why it's such a surprise to her, everyone knows that the most beautiful women come from there.
Yesterday we started on the Eva's room and painted the bottom half of the walls "Simply Lavender".
We are planning on putting a chair rail (painted a dark chocolate color around the room and have some matching curtains already. We also got a pretty nice crib from a garage sale for a really good price. So as you can see we are slowly getting ready for Eva's arrival.
V is doing well. In the last few days I think the good part of her pregnancy came to an end. She has seemingly been put into slow motion and she is always uncomfortable in one way or another, and worst of all has become a back-rub fiend! But as you can see, still cute as ever...
Finally, (saving the best news for last) We would like to give a shout out to Wyatt Severe. Kt Poo produced the cute little guy on the 5th at 4:21am. As you can see, he is going to be HUGE!!!.... LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE MITTS!!


DAVE
6 comments:
Wyatt and Virginia are both so adorable!!!!!!!!!! xo
Looks like V won out on painting the room a cute color. You look great Virginia! E-mail me the list of friends V would like to be invited to the shower.
Virginia looks great! I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl.
Congrats to KT, too- he's so cute and does have huge hands (just like Will, lol).
I have had fun following your blog. Your wife is so cute! She probably doesn't feel cute being so pregnant, but she is beautiful. When is she due again? Oh, and what's with all the bunny killing? It makes me laugh. Weirdo.
Better enjoy your bunny escapades while you can, because in a few months...........there gone! haha. Little Wyatt is a cute kid. Those aren't just regular "mitts", those are Hall of Fame sized PG hands. (ie. John Stockton)
Wyatt and I thank you for the shout out, we can't wait to see you in August. Virginia you look great, what a cute baby bump! Keep up the back rubs they really help! Kate
Post a Comment