Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last weekend I went on a little overnight adventure down to Joseph Utah, AKA B.F.E. to... you guessed it kill little bunnies. I will spare you the pictures of the carnage, but just know that I chased a jack rabbit down on foot and clobbered it with a club. It's a long story, but needless to say chasing down a jack rabbit is REALLY hard. I thought I was going to die afterwards from exhaustion. That was the first and last time I am going to do that. The highlight of the trip was eating a double full order of biscuits and gravy in Monroe at the local cafe. Work this week has been really hard because the other guy in my department is gone on vacation all week, so that leaves me to do the work of two people. Boo Hoo...
Last but not least I would like to say happy B-day to my Big (little) brother Steve aka Stephanski, aka Stevie Wonder aka Monkey Man and newly Uncle Monkey. I just hope that he gets to come down here sometime soon and know the joys of redneck rabbit hunting.

DAVE

1 comment:

lufchild said...

Ah the summer of joy and love of painting. I wonder if Kyle ever learned to keep up his book-keeping.