The time is drawing near. Saturday we went over to Orem Community Hospital and pre-registered for the baby. V is doing great, I have been so happy with how well she has been doing this entire pregnancy. She has started to read the Twilight series and seems to be really enjoying it. I have been doing well as well. Hunting on Saturday was fun even though I didn't get a rabbit, but it's just as well since the primary lesson today was "I can be kind to animals". Of course V had to teach it, especially since in the lesson manual it has a big picture of a rabbit that you are supposed to photocopy and have the kids color.
DAVE
11 years ago
2 comments:
Those poor bunnies, I'm still sad you made me shoot one because it was in pain...you should have ran faster to come help me. KT POO
Whats up Dave, Emily has read all the books now 3 times in two months. She loves those books. Sorry you didn't get anything and hope little bunny foo foo dosn't start talking to you "why did you shoot me dave" "be nice to animals" Thats funny that the lesson was be nice to animals. Take care and I hope everything goes well with the delivary. Just a thought, any time you have to pee while you are waiting for the little one to arrive, go because when the kid comes there is no bathroom breaks. Take care.
Ramos
Post a Comment