Mark the 15th of October on your calendars. The Doc told us today that we can induce on that day! We are excited to welcome Eva Elin Marshall. V is doing great. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous at the start of this whole thing, thinking that she was going to be a helpless mess, but she has done better than I ever could have ever wished. All I have to say is that for the past few months she has made me breakfast just about every morning before I go to work. I am not talking about some milk and cereal, I am talking fresh hash browns, eggs, bacon and OJ. I guess it helped that she was really hungry at that early hour, but nevertheless it has been awesome. We have just about everything prepared for the new arrival, so wish us luck
DAVE
11 years ago
5 comments:
Hurray!!! I can't wait to see her. Get some sleep, you're going to need it!! LOL!!
I am very excited to see this new baby!
I can't believe what a crazy blogger you are!!
LOL, Dave, I am trying to figure out how I would feel if my husband told the world that he decided I am not a helpless mess, as he feared, because I fixed him a great breakfast every morning for the last few months despite being pregnant! You are hilarious. Gotta love you! Aunt Susan PS. Can't wait to see the baby!
You are going to be a great dad, Dave. Good luck with everything!!! If the morning breakfast routine keeps up after the baby comes, Virginia is my hero. I'm not much of a morning person :)
Its been a while since i've checked the blog and i got not one, but two excellent posts. congrats on the baby news! and now my son won't stop singing...."kill the wabbit"
Post a Comment