So I am looking through recent pictures toady on the computer and I find this...
V is trying to turn Eva into a party girl already!!! LOL just kidding.
11 years ago
Hi, I'm Dave. I started this blog after reading an old mission friend's blog, and it has been going strong (kind of) ever since. Feel free to post comments and let me know what you think. Finally I'd like to give a big shout out to KTP, THE JUDITH, Neb, and Sasatchawan.
4 comments:
Dance, baby, dance!
What a cutie! Will couldn't get enough of that movie! :)
She is so cute guys!!!
i didn't realize how much i've missed by not having a functioning computer for 2 months. dude, your daughter is sprouting too fast! tell her to lay off the HGH...there's plenty of time for that "during the years of 2001-2003" lol....i know you think i'm funny.
Post a Comment