Eva's first parade! V was in it with the Community Action Food Bank that she is doing her internship with.
In other E related news. She is has started to climb to a standing postilion from crawling. Not quite standing on her own, but well on the way.
Work is going well. Looks like we landed a HUGE house (seriously like 64,000 sq.ft. bowling alley, swimming pool, shooting range, basketball court, exercise room,theater, sauna, trophy room ect...) I was working most of yesterday and today on the layout of it. It is going to have over 50 slabs of granite going into it. It's a blessing to be working for a company that is doing so well in such a bad time.
Finally, V had her US the other day and the Doc said he was 2/3 to 3/4 sure that we are having another GIRL!! I am very excited. Not only is it going to be convenient because we won't have to buy a lot of new stuff, but if our second girl is anything like our first I will be a happy man, 'cause E is the BEST!
Dave
2 comments:
She is adorable! I am totally impressed with Virginia for walking, pregnant, in that parade. Go baby, Go!
Another girl- yay! That's exciting. I'm sure she'll be beautiful just like your first! :)
Post a Comment