

The delivery was awesome, and both V and P are doing very well.
DAVE
Hi, I'm Dave. I started this blog after reading an old mission friend's blog, and it has been going strong (kind of) ever since. Feel free to post comments and let me know what you think. Finally I'd like to give a big shout out to KTP, THE JUDITH, Neb, and Sasatchawan.
7 comments:
Wow congrats to you guys! She is beautiful and I'm so happy for you. And I'm seriously jealous of her dark hair!
Yay! Congrats. Can't wait to see her when we come for Thanksgiving.
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations...she is beautiful!
Congratulations to you both; hope every thing is well.
AHHH! Nobody told me! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
congrats!! they are adorable little girls! wonder if youll get a boy! im confused, who is the older girl? the cute red head...
Post a Comment