It's finally done!
After two long Saturdays at Uncle Rex's house. My tank and panels are finally done. The tank itself was in a lot worse condition that I first thought. There were a lot of dents and bumps and places where the previous paint job had runs, so it took a bit of bondo, sanding and more sanding to get it decent looking. I also painted the hood of my 4runner, it turned out really good as well, however (like I expected) the paint match is not that great since the 14 years of weathering has changed the color a bit. A big thanks to Rex for letting me use his facility and his expertise.
While I was there I snapped a few pics of my Aunt Debbie's sweet Pantera...
Dave
11 years ago










1 comment:
Dave, we are having a little mission get together on Tuesday. Do you still use your hotmail account? I'll e-mail details.
Post a Comment