Saturday, October 09, 2010

The muzzle loader hunt is over and I didn't get a buck, but as you can see it was very nice to get out and enjoy the mountains.

I also saw some wild turkeys on the way up the mountain on Thursday.

The funny thing was that I called them from my car and they called back twice before they realized something was wrong with the picture.
I still have not sold my bike yet, despite lowering the price twice already. I am pretty anxious because I found the next bike that I want to get, and actually keep. It's an 1982 Gl1100. I found out a friend at work has it and wants to sell it for only $1000. I am going to go and see it today, but if it is like he tells me, I might lower the price of my bike again just to get it sold.
V has been busy getting ready for our trip to Venezuela later this month.
Eva had been talking more and more. She can repeat a lot of words now, and Penny is crawling all over the place.
DAVE

No comments: