Here it is so far...

I only have a few things left to do on my bike. The two big ones are the headlight needs to be adjusted so it does not point up into the trees, and second, I need to make a sissy bar for the back. I have thought about cutting down or replacing the rear turn signals just cause they stick out kind of far without the luggage on the bike, but I am not going to worry about that until later. Dave
I only have a few things left to do on my bike. The two big ones are the headlight needs to be adjusted so it does not point up into the trees, and second, I need to make a sissy bar for the back. I have thought about cutting down or replacing the rear turn signals just cause they stick out kind of far without the luggage on the bike, but I am not going to worry about that until later. Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment