The Olympic Peninsula Camping trip official post.

Girls strapped in and ready to sleep...

Packed up and ready to go...

First stop, 2nd Beach.

Eva's first time at the ocean....

We got a sweet spot at the Hoh rainforest campground (loop C, site 76)

roughing it...

moss is not the only thing that just hangs out in the rainforest.


You can imagine the number of "that's what she said" jokes I had at this tree...

Ruby Beach....

I take great self-family portraits don't I.


This is at Kalaloch beach. The kids had a lot of fun there.

More hiking in the Hoh....

Drinking buddies....

The
Olympic Game Farm was a lot of fun.

Eva sleeping in on the last day of our trip...
Hurricane ridge was the finale of the trip... BEAUTIFUL!!


All in all this was an awesome trip. The only bad part was the lousy seafood restaurant that The Judith suggested for us on the last day :( Oh well. It was still a good trip.
Dave
1 comment:
Cool Pictures. Your hat is ugly. Get a new one. The end.
Post a Comment