I heard an radio interview with one of the Occupy Wall Street protesters who said " It's not fair that we have to graduate college with huge amounts of student loans and no jobs..."
I constantly hear people talking about how we have made a society of entitlement, but to hear it put so bluntly, boggles my mind how these protesters think that by camping out and complaining that "things aren't fair" and "corporate greed is evil" will do any good whatsoever. It is the adult equivalent of a toddler throwing a fit because one of the other kids has more toys. The only thing that keeps these people out there is the attention they are getting from the media. It brings a certain video to mind.
Dave
11 years ago
2 comments:
amen!
It's not fair that rich professionals have all that money and degrees! Think if I just join protests in front of college they'll just give me the degrees I want?
"You get what you get, and you don't pitch a fit!"
Post a Comment