I thought I had two big accomplishments tonight, but turns out I only had one.
Good news first. I finally, after many hours of frustration got the tank out of my bike. Mostly thanks to my online bike club Naked GoldWings. Now I can get to the business of using a Kreem kit to de-rust and seal the inside of my tank, so I don't plug up my carbs.
Now the bad news... apparently I am not the worlds best jump-roper. After I got the tank out of my bike I decided to do some jump rope outside in the drive way. It was already dark but that didn't stop me, so I got my rope and started jumping. It seemed pretty normal for a while with a few mess ups here and there, but after I got warm I started the best jump roping I had done in my life. I was going super fast and alternating feet and just could not be stopped... after a while, even though I though I was somehow not messing up at all I got tiered and decided to end my epic streak of what must have been around 300 consecutive jumps, so I stopped jumping, but to my surprise the rope didn't catch on my feet like I though it would.... sadly I am not as good as I thought.
DAVE
11 years ago


2 comments:
LOL! GO SUPERSTAR! GO!
haha! so 300 skips on a broken rope?
Post a Comment