Friday, December 14, 2012

Tonight I went through most of my friends blogs and with a few exceptions they are all dying or are on the blog equivalent of life support. It has inspired me to keep this one ALIVE!!!
       Life has been pretty good recently. Work is going smoothly, V has been studying like a crazy person for her American Heritage class. She takes the final tomorrow thank goodness! Creatures one and two are doing great and I am in constant awe of the little angels that they are. Not to say they don't have a rough patch here and there, but for they most part they are as sweet as can be. Another reason things are so good is that Scotchula is back in town and I have been thoroughly enjoying NBA basketball on his 60'' TV while sitting on his awesome recliner in front of a toasty gas fireplace. I have been taking the girls over there while V studies and it has been AWESOME!!!  Tomorrow V and I are headed to Orcas island for a little anniversary getaway. It's hard to believe it's been 7 years already. I feel very cliche for saying that, but I guess that's why you always hear of people saying how fast the years go by when you have a young family. Anyway, here are some recent pictures...

Did I mention that I went to Oregon to shoot some jacks? It was a very long drive for only 2 rabbits, but we had fun,.







Dave

No comments: