Somewhat close to halfway through the NBA season and I am very happy that my prediction for the Lakers seating the Western Conference is not going to be accurate. As of right now the Lakers the 11th seed.... actually I guess you can't say "seed" cause there are only 8 positions in the playoffs. Anyway, they are terrible and it's awesome.
The last two weeks have been really quite around the house. V and the creatures left for Montreal on the 18th and don't get back until the 8th. The first couple of days were good, but after two weeks I really miss them, and am ready to have them back.
In the absence of my wife and kids, I have had to resort to these kind of pictures....
DAVE
11 years ago

1 comment:
That's a long trip away, wow! Hope they have an awesome time!
We are kind of NBA less this year. With Nash leaving and all the games on Fox Sports or ESPN (which we don't have) Ben isn't watching much except the occasional game at my parents. I will admit to hoping the Spurs and the Lakers don't go anywhere. We'll see!
PS I'd love to hear what you think about the NBA's uniform advertisement decision. My brother is FREAKING out.
Post a Comment