Penny has been doing dance classes on Friday and loving it.
We got this awesome new office desk from Scotchula's sister in law Emily. It's huge and really nice, hopefully we'll have somewhere to put it when we move into our own place.FHE has been mainly taking the girls to McDonalds and having some family time.
Penny and I go and cheer on Eva during her soccer practices. Most of the time Penny is giving me her irresistibly cute face and asking me "Can I play on your phone".
Eva has been enjoying soccer skill practice. The conditions have actually been not too bad the last few Saturdays.
Also, I went hunting with my buddy Kelly down in Pe Ell, WA (you'll have
to look it up) a few weeks ago. We only saw about five doe, no bucks,
and Kelly almost got attacked by a porcupine but we still had a really
good time. (it took about half a second to convince Kelly that we should
have a picture of him riding his rifle. HAHA!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment