Best Thanksgiving weekend ever!
My only regret is not taking enough pictures. Especially since Great Grandma Carver A.K.A Prima Donna was here visiting. These were taken Thanksgiving night right after we put up the Christmas tree. I think the girls were pretty excited.
The rest of the weekend I got a few things done around the house and in the garage. V went out shopping Thanksgiving night at 1am and then again in the morning and got a bunch of good deals and gifts for friends and family.
In other news Scotchula and I are starting a weight loss challenge. Tomorrow night is our initial base line weigh-in. Then every two weeks we will meet and weigh-in again and the person who loses the most weight in that two week period will pay the other person $30. Hopefully the competition and $ incentive will motivate both of us to accomplish some much needed weight loss. Right now I am probably right under 260lbs and I hope to end up around 225lbs. Scotty is probably right over 260lbs and I think he should get down to around 210lbs. I may or may not decide to post some progress pictures on here along the way. Maybe I can convince Scott to take pictures before every weigh in.
Finally another picture of my adorable girls.
Dave

No comments:
Post a Comment