So here are a few things I have been busy with...
Painting the bathroom.
This is the same color our bathroom in our house in Utah was, and I love it.
I've also started making bread. It's a pretty simple recipe, and it tastes pretty much just like french bread from the store. Although as you can see, it's not very easy to get the uniform shapes like they have at the store...
I also bought some new pizza toys. I had been using a cutting board and cookie sheet to put in and take out my pizza, but now I've got the real deal pizza peel. I cut down the handle on the wood one to fit into the pantry and I hung up the peels on this guitar hangar.
First we bought the one on the right, but we're taking it back because it was too small.
Here's Penny and Santa at the ward Christmas party.Our little Christmas sanctuary.












No comments:
Post a Comment