Sunday, June 04, 2017

Summer is here...

After a long and unusually wet winter and spring summer finally feels like it about to begin. I got the GL1100 back on the road after replacing the clutch cable and changing the oil (again... after I used the wrong oil during the winter). Eva, Penny and I have been taking evening rides around the neighborhood looking for rabbits. So far the record is 12!. Not quite the way I like to hunt rabbits, but It'll have to do. 


 Last week we played Yahtzee and Penny destroyed us. She got a Yahtzee on her first two turns and another one later in the game. Eva made the certificates for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
 A few weeks ago Virginia traveled down to Caracas, Venezuela to visit her sick sister and see some family. It was a very worrisome trip considering....
But.. she made it back home safely!

 Tormo continues to be an awesome pet. He doesn't like the shower very much, but he goes in there when we tell him to.
 I've been branching out with my Annova sous vide cooker a little. I made some very good tri tip roast with it.
 I finally got my Remington HOA golf card for Druids Glen golf course. I've already been once with Scott and it was awesome!
 A little DFT picture from when V was in Venezuela.
 Settlers with The Judith.
 Eva and Penny after their school play "Swamped" Eva did a great job with her speaking part. "In this busy world where work never ends, it's good pause and take time with friends."
 She was a dragon fly, and Penny was a frog.
 Hanging out with the Kalynator.
 Also, Pops retired. He's been working harder than ever though on the yard. Here he is talking about his attempted mouse genocide with Eva.

No comments: