I took her out of school early on Thursday and we started our drive..
But made a stop in Auburn to get some Mickey D's and Teriyaki2U. (You can also see that I've been loving my new phone Google Pixel XL 2 with it's awesome "Portrait" mode.
The drive down was pretty uneventful, but on the long side so E was happy when we got to the hotel.
Mistakenly I thought we would have a good time arriving early watching shoot around, exploring the stadium and getting some food, however E was bored out of her mind. Thankfully she was still a good sport taking pictures.
Once the game started she started to enjoy things a lot more. (Also buying a giant $9.00 cup of root beer helped).
On the way out of the game we stopped to take a picture in front of the flame at the Moda Center and I ended up with possibly my favorite picture I've ever taken of E.
We grabbed Mickey D's again after the game (everything else was closed) and headed back to the hotel and called it a night.
The next morning we enjoyed a continental breakfast, then headed over to Powell's City of Books
E in her element.
The books she picked out with a generous subsidy provided by The Judith.
After the book store we headed home.
As the finale of the trip we made it onto my favorite TV show! Check it out starting at the 22:35 mark.
and you really need your volume up for this one...
Dave











No comments:
Post a Comment