Monday, November 11, 2019

Fall 2019

Fall is here...
Just our friendly heard of elk that is constantly around.

A small wind storm blew down a section of my fence. It was not easy digging up the concrete footings. 
 Penny had her birthday party. Lila, Lyric, Penny, Tara, Kaylee and Eva had a good time eating pizza and playing hide and go seek.
 Even Tormo was getting into the mood. :)
 One of Penny's birthday presents.
 Birthday Cold Stone
 We also made Penny this stylish Hamilton hoodie using the CriCut cutting machine. 



Eva made this drawing at church the other day and I think it's hillarious.
Once I saw how easy it is to make the heat transfer vinyl designs on the CriCut I decided to make a few NBA themed ones for myself. 


Eva also had a birthday, but I didn't take many pictures...



In the continuing saga of my lemon Honda Ridgeline that I bought... 

I was driving home form work the other day and as I was getting up to speed on the freeway the truck started shaking and lost most of the power. I got it off the freeway and had V come pick me up. After work the next day I pulled the plugs and saw this! I got it towed back to the shop that put in the "new" engine and they found that the camshaft broke on the rear cylinder head. So hopefully when I get it back it will finally be fixed.

Dave

No comments: