
Hi everyone, I just read a blog from my old mission friend Veedy, and thought it would be a good idea to start my own since there are many things that many people want to know about my life....Ok well maybe just my mom and sister and one or two bored friends. Anyway, I am working right now at my job at the IHC home care office in SLC, UT. As you may have guessed I have some free time in which I can do things like start blogs. In case you are wondering about the title I saw the trailer for the new movie "The lion the witch and the wardrobe" the other day and I remembered watching a really cheesey low budget movie version of that book when I was in elemetary school. So that was on my mind and plus I just like writing "The Judith". I have recently started to car pool with a co-worker that lives in Spanish Fork which is about 10 min. South of provo. It's really nice to be able to sleep on the long drive up to work (plus save $$ on gas & wear and tear on my car). She drives a 01 Dodge stratus, it's got a pretty nice ride but the leg room is kinda lacking (even with the seat all the way back and the back reclined), and it's kinda messy, but she has grand kids she takes care of often so that's perfectly acceptable. As you may have noticed there are two pictures on this page, these are the final two Virginia and I are considering for our announcements. I personally like the piggy back one, but she prefers the one in front of the shed. She says her hair looks funny in the piggy back one, and I admit it does look kinda poofy but I still like it better. We did give the pictures to a friend to edit them and maybe she can fix her hair so it doesn't look awkward. So maybe we can come to an agreement...well actually I don't really care which one we use because it's her choice, but it would be nice if we liked the same one.
The last piece of new that one might be interested in is that there is a full time opening at my job here in SLC. I am only per diem right now at SLC and technically I still have my job as a environmental technician at the hospital in Provo. So if I got on full time here in SLC I would get paid more and accrue more PTO. The job is for an administrative assistant for the hospice manager, which would really be great for me cause I eventually want to get into that or a similar field. Speaking of which I have been looking into going back to school and getting a masters in health administration online at the university of phoenix, and it's looking pretty good. but, back to the job, there is an opening for the job cause the previous lady just left one day after years of working here. Which kinda sucks cause she was really nice, and said hi to me all the time, and would always ask me to help her with heavy boxes and high shelves, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind having the job. So I guess we'll see in the next week or two what happens.
Feel free to post comments and ask questions or even provide future topics for discussion.
2 comments:
congrats on getting engaged and piggybacking on my idea.
Well I guess great minds think alike.
Post a Comment