Thursday, November 17, 2005

Our team pulled out a 2 point win last night in our second pre-season Provo city league game. We had about 12 point lead at half time but almost collapsed in the last 4 minutes. I had about 12 points 4 or 5 blocks and about 5 rebounds (the other team shot a ton of 3's so there were lots of long rebounds for the gaurds to gobble up). After the game one of the refs who I had played BYU intramural ball with came and asked me if I wanted to play on his BYU team this year. Normally I would be the last person in the world to turn down an oppourtunity to play basketball, however having played with this particular "black hole" previously I graciously declined. It's not that I don't like him personally, but he just turns into a different person when the competition gets going, and then I don't like him. Anyway, our next game isn't until after Thanksgiving.
DAVE

No comments: