Well, I am not quite feeling 100% today. Last night I was playing basketball and tweaked my back pretty good. So last night and this morning I have been hunched over pretty bad. Hopefully I can have a quick recovery so I can go skiing with my brother and sister on thursday. Virginia came to work with me this morning. We are going to pick up her sister in a few minutes from the airport. She's pretty excited to see her sister. I am not really nervous, but it'll be kind of wierd meeting her becasue I don't speak spanish and she doesn't speak english, but I guess it will be ok with Vriginia there to translate. After we pick her up we will get some lunch, and then I'll take them to Virginia's friends house, and then come back to work until 4:30 or somthing. After work I'll pick them up and take them back to provo. Mariu (Virginia's sister) will be staying at Vriginia's house in the extra bedroom they have. I just hope that Virginia will be able to finnish her finals with her sister and other friends comming into town. I've tried to keep her with a good supply of chocolate to keep her somewhat sane, and it seems to be working. Anyway, I'd better get back to work, the guy I'm filling in for has been gone for two days and I've only been doing his job for about a half day, so I am kind of behind.
DAVE
4 DAYS!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment