I just finnished my interview for the Volunteer Coordinator position, and I have concluded that I need to start having some conflicts and problems at work. Every interview I go into I always get asked "Tell us about a time you have had a conflict with a co-worker, and what did you do to resolve it" or "Tell us of a time when you made a major mistake at work, and what you did to solve it." I want to say "I really don't get into conflicts with others and make big mistakes at work" but I usually end up rattleing off some lame story about cleaning carpets with pot heads or some stupid example of a really small problem that doesn't really even count as a problem. So I think that I'll piss some one off and then handle it really well and screw somthing up really bad and then fix it, so I can have somthing to say in the next interview. They told me that they might make a decision by next wednesday, I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't tell Virginia unless I get the job.
Anyway, yesterday was a really good day. Virginia and I got our marraige license and I went to the Temple with Virginia for her first time. The only bad thing was that Virginia is getting sick. I think it's a combanation of stress and the cold, but hopefully it's soon enough before the wedding that she will be better by then. We went to the store last night and bought Nyquill (sp?) cough drops, thera-flu hot drink stuff and juice for her. So hopefully she will get better soon. Also we got a call last night about her apartment, and they are comming to look at it tonight. Were hoping that we can sell the contract for $220 even though we'll pay the $20 difference every month. Other than that every thing is going well. I'm looking forward to going skiing with my brother and sister this next thursday!! Nine days!!
11 years ago
1 comment:
you are a good man for taking such good care of your fiance', she's lucky to have you. I hope V will be doing better soon. I especially hope that you guys get someone to rent the apartment. Did you ask them to pay 240 and then negotiate down, or do you think that it won't sell for that? ktp
Post a Comment