This morning, after I took Virginia to school, I came home and re-worked my resume. At around 11 am I went over to BYU where they were having a career fair. There were lots of boths and employers there looking for nurses, engeneers, computer science majors, criminal justice majors, accounting and finiance majors. However, none of them had any interest in a community health major... so I talked with a few people, and they basically told me to apply online...hmmm... what a concept. You go to a career fair to be told to go back home and apply online?? Anyway. so I felt like a loser for a while after the fair, but I'm OK now. I guess I just had to many expectations for the fair. It did make me think more about going back to school sooner than I had planned on. I need to look into what kind of financial assistance I can get. Other than that now much is going on. I'll probablly go next door and finish painting the trim in the kitchen with latex paint instead of that crapy acrylic stuff.
PS. I shaved my goatee off for the first time since I burnt it off on my honeymoon enjoy the picture...I look like I am 17 years old
No comments:
Post a Comment