Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just a short entry today.
I got a call from my friend Luke AKA Prime Time Dimes, and he asked me if I wanted to go and play basketball at the Delta Center today from 12-2pm.... OF COURSE I WANT TO PLAY BASKETBALL AT THE DELTA CENTER!!!! So I left work at about 11:15 and got to the Delta Center around 11:30. Luke brought me some stuff to wear becasue I only had my work clothes. It was all fine except for Luke wears shoes about 1 and 1/2 sizes smaller than me so my feet got squished the whole time. I took some pictures with my disposable camera, so it will be a while before they get posted here.
Also I got the internet hooked up at my house today, so my blogs should improve greatly and hopefully there will be links to where I can post videos and what not. I also signed up for a family plan on Cingular.com. It's a pretty good deal 700 anytime/2 free camera phones and rollover minutes for only a little over $50 a month.
DAVE

No comments: