Well last night, after I had finished my blog,Virginia and I went to the store to pick up some groceries and a movie. It just so happens that the video store is right next to the RC WILLEY store where we were thinking about buying our furniture.
So as we were leaving the video store Virginia says to me "So are you going to get the couch" (meaning the love-seat).
I said, "Well I don't really know"
"Well it's OK now, we can get it, it's better than nothing" she says.
"But I would rather have something that we both like... You know? So do you really want that one? Because I don't want you to just settle."
....then we talked about it a little more and decide together that we want that one.
So, I am trying to find a way to pick it up today from the store. They will deliver, but it's $50, and I have two friends that have trucks that I might be able to borrow.
After we got home from the store we watched Bewitched, it was pretty funny, kind of a weak plot and non-climactic ending, but funny. Well, I need to go and make breakfast for me and my wife....
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment