Sunday, March 19, 2006

So have I mentioned that I am sick of the snow. The past 2 days have been kind of miserable with overcast all the time, but it kind of reminded me of Washington, so it wasn't that bad. Then last night as we were going to the groceries store the rain turned into snow.......grrrrr!!!!




Then this is what it looked like outside this morning....

Anyway, this morning I help Virginia a little prepare her Sunday school lesson for her sunbeams class (4 and 5 year olds). She is doing it on Baptism. She has little games and treat for the kids, so they should have fun. I have to go to work at 3:00pm until 11:30pm which is kind of lame, but I only have to work one Sunday a month which is nice. Well until later...
DAVE
p.s. Look for an upcomming link to Virginia's blog that we are going to make for her soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dave you look hot love virginia