Monday, March 20, 2006



Well work was kind of slow tonight. So slow that I even got to watch some of the NCAA tourney today, so that was nice. I was working with Dr. Chandler, he's an old, big, slow guy. I haven't quite figured out if he is just really grumpy all the time or if he just has a depressed looking face. He kind of reminds me of a dying Brontosaurus (Those are the big plant eating dinosaurs like in Jurassic Park and King Kong, to me they are the cows of the dinosaur world). The radiologists work in a back office with all the lights off (so they can read the films) and a few times when I have brought stuff back to him when he wasn't busy with something, he was just sitting staring at the blank screen on the computer... it was kind of weird, maybe he is a robot.
Anyway, I was bored so I took some pictures...


DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! amor i am sorry you were so bored at work last night. but hey, make sure nobody reads you blog at work becuase you are going to get fired and then, you are going to be more depressed and without money, but this time at home.

love baby beans