Today I worked from 12 noon to 11pm due to the fact that my manager is a dumb ho-bag. I just got my schedule for the month last week and I was supposed to work all this week over in the records building doing filing and stuff. So today I got there at noon and was working until about 3:30pm when I got a call from the office and it went something like this..
Me: “Hello.”
Ho-bag: “Hi Dave, you screwed up.” (that is honestly the first words out of her mouth.)
Me: “What?”
Ho bag: “You were supposed to work in the office from 3pm to 11:30pm today.”
At this point I was thinking “I screwed up??? You’re the one who screwed up you dumb ho-bag, you gave me the schedule last week and then you change it without telling me… and I screwed up??” Of course I didn’t say anything to her about it. I just said “OK I’ll come over to the office.”
Then later she brought it up again and said that I screwed up again, but this time she was trying to be funny, but in a mean insulting kind of way. I don’t really take her too seriously because I am coming to realize that she’s just a two faced ho-bag and getting mad about isn’t going to change anything. She talks about EVERYONE behind their backs (and yes, this is the manager doing this.) and then acts like she is everyone’s best friend to their face. My best analogy for her so far is that she is like a ray of sunshine. At first you think she is nice, but really she is burning you and causing deadly cancer. At times I fantasize about telling her to her face that no one likes her (and really no one does) and that she has the management skills of a power hungry 13 year old who at the same time desperately wants to be popular. Other times I think about going to her boss and telling him all the crap that she does that brings the whole office down. I most likely won’t do anything (unless I have a really good reason, because now she is just annoying) because it would just make more drama at work, and they don’t pay me enough to have that much drama. On the plus side however it is a good incentive to go back to school sooner rather than later.
I did get my motorcycle seat recovered today. I just had them re-do it in black like it was. I will post a picture of it once I get a chance to make it all shinny and pretty.
DAVE
3 comments:
sorry those jeks made you work so much. ooops! is me your lovely wife who wrote this not you,,,,,,,love
In most cases, you really shouldn't use the word Ho-bag. but I just there are exceptions.
sincerely,
your old mission bud
Post a Comment