Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So it looks like we are going to go on our Vegas vacation from the 15th to the 18th in June. We are still waiting on our travel agent (The Judith) to find us a good deal on a room. It should be lots of fun. Work has been going alright. We have been listening to a few different things latley. We finnished Angels and Demons a while ago and then tried the Tom Clancey book Red Rabit, but that we too slow, so now we are listening to the Micheal Crichton's State of Fear. It's pretty good so far.
I went to the gym last night and played basketball for a couple of hours. My buddy John Dodd was there. I've been playing ball with him for a couple of months at the 24hour gym, turns out that his niece is in Virginia's primary class. He's a big fisherman, and I have been begging him to take me with him when he goes next time, so hopefully I can catch some fish soon.
I also went to Costco this morning and filled up my car with gas.... it cost over $40 bucks!!! gas was $2.73 a gallon. I am so glad that I have my bike to drive around town on. I save so much money. I have been looking for new tires for my motorcycle latley, but I think that I am going to try to save some money by taking the front wheel off my self and that way I would only have to pay for the new tires and the back wheel instalation. However, I am not sure that I have the tools to take off the wheel myself so I may have just take the whole bike in and have them do it.
Well I had better get back to work, Sorry no picutres this time...
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can buy the tire tools and do the job yourself, but it isn't very easy. I used to on my bikes. The demount tools sell for about $30. I don't know if that is competitive.

Big John