Friday, June 30, 2006

Well it has been a while and a lot has been going on. First and foremost I have decided what to do when I grow up. I am going to try and get into the Nucular Medicine Program offered by Weber State. Since I have my Bachelors already the program should only take from one to one and a half years. This way I can still get into health administration if I choose to, but I can also make good money doing Nuc Med. A few weeks ago Virginia and I went to Vegas. We stayed at the Vegas Club and Casino on Fremont street. We mostly ate at the buffets and watched the wolrd cup (we did lots of other stuff, but mainly those two things) It was really nice to get away for the weekend to just relax and spend time together. I have been working more and more with Matt doing the fencing stuff, and it has been going well. Except for the fact that diggging hole in the hot weather kind of sucks. Anyway, I mostly wanted to post these pictures. The first ones are from our Las Vegas trip (and mostly of the Belagio courtyard), the other ones are from the family reunion we went to last last weekend.






No comments: