Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Blog is not dead!!! It’s just been in a coma latley and will need some time to recover.
The reason for the lack of postings is that there really has not been that much to talk about.
I got some lame news yesterday. I got a call from Weber State and found out that I can not get into the Nuclear medicine program directly without first doing the x-ray tech program. So basically that adds another year and a half to two years onto my schooling. However, I think that I am still going to do it.
Virginia has been diagnosed with tendonitis in her wrist and thumb. We went to the doctors the other day, and they told her she needed to take naproxen twice a day (it’s like a long lasting ibuprophen) and wear a brace on and off all day and then all night.
Tomorrow has the potential to really suck because I have to teach the gospel docterine class and then I have to teach Elder’s quorum as well. What’s even worse is that the GD class is on the Old Testament, not exactly my storng suit. So we’ll see how that turn out.
Work has been going alright latley, I might even get a full time position here at the hospital soon. I have still been working with Matt Pelton doing the fencing stuff which has been alright except for the days when it’s like a million degrees outside and we have to dig holes, then it kind of sucks.
My friend Ben has moved out of the nest and into a new house. I’ll hopefully have some pictures to post of it sometime.
So as you see not really all that much going on.
DAVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave teaching at church shouldnot suck....remember is for the lord purpose...///love virginia

Luke said...

funny i had to teach sunday school and priesthood as well. good to see your blog is still up and running. and speaking of resurrected blogs go check out mine!!!!!