
and I LOVE it. I can really tell a differnece when I wake up. The only other thing that is going on is that I am trying to convince my landlord to let me put in the pergo flooring in our side of the duplex for one months rent. The area is about 230sq. ft. and the guy I talked to said that the going rate was over $2.50 per square foot. So hopefully the landlord will let me do it because rent is only $450.
I also went to Seven peaks and rode the speed slides,

and we watched the nieghbor's dog Sam for a little while one day

Here's the part that I wrote over a week ago...
It has been quite the busy week and weekend for me. On Wednesday I built my little shelter for my motorcycle. It didn’t turn out perfectly because I didn’t use a level or a square that much and my tools were a little sub par as you may be able to tell by the pictures, but it serves it’s purpose well.



Then thursday and friday I worked with Matt building fences from 8am to about 2pm then I went to work at the hospital from 3pm to 11pm. Then on Saturday Matt and I went fishing down in Levan. This really small town about an hour south of Provo. It was fun, but not my favorite fishing trip ever. The stream was really small and so were all the fish I caught, but I did catch abot 6 of them so it was still better than nothing.






After fishing Virginia and I went up to bountiful to take Grandma out to dinner at the sizzler. Before we left though, Grandma showed us some old pictures she had lying around of my family, and I took some pic of Virginia at my Grandma's neighbors house who had some purdy flowers. Pretty funny/cute huh…




Dinner was really nice, I had the all you can eat shrimp and steak meal. After dinner we stopped at Uncle Rex's house and picked up some stuff that I had left there and chated with him for a while, and then we drove back to Provo and started painting a few rooms in the place next door for our landlord as a trade for some rent money. Virginia was my helper and she did most of the easy stuff like rolling the walls. We finnished that at around midnight and then went to sleep.


Sunday I had to work at 7am so I was really tiered, but I survived. Sunday night I caught up on my sleep.
This morning Virginia and I went to the Select Comfort store and bought a bed. It's the 4000 model.which had the pillow top and dual chambers, you can check it out at:
http://www.selectcomfort.com/air_mattress_beds/sleep_number_4000.cfm
We also got a free two night stay at a Radison hotel and since we used The Judith's referal she will send us the $50 cupon the she is supposed to get (very nice of The Judith). It's supposed to be delivered by the end of the week. I think that it will make life a lot nicer now that we won't be sleeping in holes. We'll give the old mattress and box springs to DI.
I am hoping that we can use the Radison nights in Boise on our way to and back from Washington. DAVE
No comments:
Post a Comment