Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We are moving!!!

As those in the know, already know. We finally had it with our good for nothing, no new floor puting landlord. We found a nice apartment on the corner of 300 North and 200 East. It has two big bedrooms and a nice kitchen and living room. Best of all we’ll have a dishwasher!!! and garbage disposal! We will be paying for our laundry now, but it’s not really that bad because we’ll save a lot of time by being able to do all our laundry at once instead of it taking all day and sometimes two. We are hoping to move this Saturday, but it may not be until Monday depending on when the current tennants get out. The rent is $525 which is $75 more than we are currently paying, but we also got a $200 signing bonus. So really it’s like our rent is only $510. Also we will probablly save about $10 a month during the winter on our gas bill because the place we are moving out of leaks heat like crazy. So all in all we are pretty excited to be moving into our new place. We will be really sad however, to move out of our ward (we might still go depite moving out anyway). Just this last Sunday we had a BBQ in our backyard with our neighbors (Ben, Ann and Sam their dog). We had shishkabobs (that were THE BOMB) and then I invited my home teaching companion over and the other family (p.s. I home teach Ben and his wife) that I hometeach (The Keliinoi’s) and did all my home teaching at once. It was really nice. So that will be sad to be leaving our neighbors.

Other than that not a whole lot will be going on. I have still been doing fences in the morning and then working at the hospital at night. The weather the last few days has been georgeous. It’s actually been so nice that I don’t want to quit doing fences when it’s time to go to my other job. I also found out that the guy I do fences with (Matt) is getting a new job up in SLC. I guess he is still going to be doing his own thing with me and Jerry (that’s the other who builds with us). But it will be a lot less since he won’t actually be doing it with us execpt for Saturdays.

Finaly, I would like to wish the parentals a good trip to Europe this weekend.

DAVE

No comments: