Ok this is funny. I just posted my latest rant about Diane Rehm on the right hand side of the page. Then I went to the NPR web site to try and see how old this lady must be (expecting her to be like 200 years old because of her shaky voice). I found this:
"In 1998, Rehm was diagnosed with spasmodic dysphonia, a neurological condition that causes strained, difficult speech. After finding treatment, she wrote several articles and produced a program about the little-known disorder. The National Council on Communicative Disorders recognized her work with a Communication Award, and the Maryland Speech-Hearing-Language Association honored her with a Media Award. ABC's Nightline host Ted Koppel devoted an entire program to a conversation with Rehm about her disorder."
Pretty funny huh? I thought so. At least she won't be bugging me so bad anymore.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment