Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The last few days have been a little mini vacation for myself. I didn't work at all on Tuesday, and only worked for a few hours on Monday (we got rained out doing the fences) and then today I just worked at the hospital. It's been kind of nice.
Virginia has been kind of stressed lately with school, but that's to be expected. I have been watching The Office this season, it's so hilarious. If you have not been watching it you have been missing out. I have also been watching Grey's Anatomy, also know as Hump, Hump Hospital. It's getting kind of ridiculous with the plot, but I guess there is not really anywhere else for it to go with every single character already established as a horn-dog. I should be getting the second season of Lost from my friend at work pretty soon, so that should be good entertainment. I have also been really enjoying some new musical selections recently. As you may have noticed in my "Currently Listening to:" section on the side of the page. I would like to re-iterate how good Imogen Heap is. I enjoy almost every single song on her new album immensely. I am also very impressed with Snow Patrol. AFI is coming in the top 5 with their new one called December underground. Also, last but definately not least is Evanescence. The last track (Good Enough) on their new album is very beautiful.
We are still absolutely loving our new place. I remember when I was young and we had a Russian rocket scientist (Alexander) come and stay with our family for a few weeks. He said that we he got back to Russia and told the women about our dishwasher, they cried... I think I know how those women must have felt now that we finally have a dishwasher of our own. I played basketball for the first time on Monday in about two or three months. I got winded just running down the court three times. However, I have started working out with my friend Bryon at work. He has a pass to the little employee gym here at the hospital and so we go for about a half an hour when I work the swing shift. Bryon's not the most athletic guy, but he does have a really good attitude about working out, so it's fun to push him a little. I think that I will do it more once I get a better idea of what he is capable of.
Finally, Nhoj and The Judith have not been heard of since leaving on their trip a few weeks ago, but hopefully I will get some cool pictures and maybe even some souvenirs from their adventure. I really hope that they remembered Virginia's request to have some Swiss chocolate (or else she might kill them...hahaha).
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Judith left me a message that they are in New York and will be back tonight the 19th at about 9:30. I have a vball match for my girls tonight. and then I'll be watching my taped show of hump hospital. Wally's here and says woof, and he'll be getting a bath to be presentable to The Judith, she will love him.
The Poo