Friday, November 03, 2006

There is not a whole lot going on in the world of Dave at the moment. I did finaly get officially moved to full-time status at the hospital. I am kind of looking for part-time work that I could do in my spare time, but not too hard. I have picked up a new TV show as well, Heroes. I am not really sure that I like it that much, but I am watching it for the time being. Virginia has been really busy with school lately and I think she's getting a little stressed out (which I should not be supprised about). I have not had a chance to get up to bountiful yet (to make the blog about Rex's corvettes, but that is still on my list of things to do. I have a long list of things that I want to do, but I just need lots of money to do them... oh well.
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an idea for your spare time tracks 5-18 or however many there are of my JT album that you sent me only 1-4. Thanks poo