Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well it's a very good time of year for me... the NBA has started!!! I am at work right now listening to the Heat getting killed by the Bulls (as crazy as that sounds). I think that I am going to be a Maverick and Suns fan this year. I think if Amare Stoddamire is anything like he was before he broke his leg, the Suns will run away with the best record. Not much else has been going on. I did set the new high score on the electronic yahtzee game today. It was like 519 or something like that. Virginia and I have been battling to see who can get the highest. Work has been much beter now that I have not only one but, 2, 1 gig flash drives. I can put four episode of Seinfeld on one and a ton of music on the other. So if things get really slow I have somthing to do to entertain myself. Also I put the portable firefox on both of them and so I can have my own browser wherever I go. I also use the portable abiword to write any docs that I need. Virginia and I watched Over The Hedge the other night, It was pretty funny and cute. We are going to watch the Grudge 2 tonight and try to scare ourselves pretty good. She called me a little while ago and said, "Hey Dave, where is my halloween candy?, because some little kids came and I didn't have anything for them." So we talked for a little while and it turns out that she just wanted some for HERSELF!! hahaha... can you believe that??? It was pretty funny.
DAVE

No comments: