Thursday, November 09, 2006

Well my Blog is now over a year old. It seems like just yesterday I was ranting about drivers on I-15 because I was driving to SLC everyday and talking about my wedding plans. Here is the list of my personal top 5 blogs of the last year...please reminisce with me:
5: 10/27/05 Of course my first blog ever has to be on the list.
4: 11/10/05 This blog had the most comments of any blog I have ever made, you might get confused and think that I have friends.
3: 11/22/05 This one is still true to this day.
2: 11/29/05 This is the one where I told about how I proposed to Virginia.
1: 12/24/05 I chose this one because it was really one of the best times in my life.
As you can see the top 2 blogs have to do with my marriage with my Bonita mamasita Virginia. As Kip said in Napoleon Dynamite "She's the best thing that have ever happened to me, I am 100% positive that she's my soul mate." So I am looking forward to many, many more years of being with her and blogging.
DAVE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave hey nice table and chairs. I would really like to share some torrent files with you. Have you ever tried Kookaburra Liquorice? Some people say it is really good with orange flavored gum. We don't want to keep you from work so have a good day. by the way nice shirt

Anonymous said...

I was reading your top faves and note that you have a Previous Posts section. I suggest you split your current, very long and slow to load posts up and make more Previous Posts sections. What do you think?

Nhoj

Veeda said...

yay, I am so happy for you. Thanks for never calling me back and never showing up at the reunion.

P.S. We're linked now.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading through the blog as an introduction to blogging. I have picked up some good ideas and would like to thank you for what you have given us. I have only read the first month's postings (waaaaaay back at the beginning) but thank you for the insights into your life. Finally figured out where your wife worked due to you mentioning the bonk on her head; little things like that are missing.
But, mostly, I liked the motorcycle essay and I am still filled with envy at not having one!
By the way, it has been over a week since you posted last.