Well, it had been a while. Seems like my days are getting shorter and shorter. Toady I did laundry all morning with Virginia. Then when I was getting ready for work, I realized that I had left an entire load at the laundry mat... duh!!! Not too has been happening latley. I have been working the 3-11pm swing shifts Mon-Fri at the hospital. I am still trying to find a good time of going to bed after work though. Last week my average time of getting up in the morning was 12:30pm. I am doing better this week and have been around 11am. Virginia and I got new phones within the last week. Mine is pretty cool it's a Cingular Sync (aka Samsung A707) The camera is actually nice enough to take pictures with and transfer them to other things. Also when I get around to getting a micro sd card, I will use the mp3 player on the phone. I might even figure out how to play videos on it. Virginia got a Silver Razr, I kind of tried to convince her to get somthing else, but she is a fashionista and wanted one, so that's what she got. We have also been getting ready for Christmas, buying gifts for everyone and that kind of thing. Hopefully I can strign up the set of lights we have tonight after work. Sorry there are no pictures with this, but I will try to post some new ones soon.
DAVE
11 years ago
1 comment:
Will you be getting the 2 gig sd micro card, or just the 1 gig? Just wondering, as Christmas is coming up soon, if you had not noticed.
Thank you for updating the blog. We had nearly given up hope.
Hi Judith!
Post a Comment