Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Virginia and I are up in my home town of Covington. We got here on the 22nd after a pretty lame flight. After boarding on time we sat on the tarmac for about an hour, and then once we finally took off it was bumpy for about 45 minutes of the two hour flight. Christmas was great. We went over to Ben and Mo's new crib for Christmas eve dinner and then came home and watched a movie with the fam. Then the next morning we opened presents. It's kind of funny because we have this tradition of having all the kids walk into the living room while dad videos us, but I think now that I am 26 (and the youngest) it's kind of odd to me that we still do it. Anyway, we all got lots of cool gifts. One of my favorite things was a oil painting my mom got from my dad to hang over the piano (as seen below). My favorite thing that I got was either new tires for my car, or the repair/up-grade to my computer. Virginia's favorite thing that she got was a cool purse thing, it even has a light on the inside when you open it. My sister got a really nice juicer. Dad got a sweet Nikon Coolpix s10 digital camera. Mom also got a sweet hand made picture frame/candle holder (I made it myself). Steve didn't get one big thing in p[articular, but he got a ton of stuff. He was opening two presents on each one of his turns, and he still had presents after everyone was done opening theirs. I got him some Hemingway books that I had read and really enjoyed. Well I have to get ready to go to the movies. We are going to see "The Pursuit of Happiness". Enjoy the pictures.








DAVE

No comments: