Saturday, December 16, 2006





It has snowed, and as you may imagine, it's no fun riding a motorcycle in the snow on the way home from work... and I was just thinking how much I was enjoying global warming. So tomorrow is a big day for Virginia and I. It's our 1 year anniversary. Today we kind of celebrated by going out to Tucanos (A Brazilian grill) and eating as much meat as we could. It was nice, but unfortunately I had to work today and she had a final this morning. Oh well, I guess it's not officially until tomorrow anyway. I heard from KT that the power is back on in Kent after a huge wind storm knocked it out. It also blew down some big tree in our yard. I am hoping to get some pictures of the damage to post... hint, hint Nhoj. Another interesting thing that may or may not happen soon is my getting an additional job. I heard through a co-worker that the company her husband works for is looking for additional people and part time is available. So I may be getting into the tech support business with a software program or two. The one they told me about was the HR block tax program, but I am sure there are others as well. I may even be able to work from home. The only catch is that I will need to train for two weeks pretty much full time. So I will have to work something out with the hospital if I end up getting an offer to work there. Making some extra cash sure would be nice. Especially since my car and motorcycle have about a thousand buck worth of repairs that should be made before too long. There is less than a week until our trip up to Washington for Christmas, and we are getting excited for it. It will be good to see Scott and Ben, and to play some basketball with them. Oh yeah, it will be good to see my family too...hahaha. Anyway, I will keep the progress with the new job posted.
DAVE

No comments: