Well I hope that everyone enjoys those funny commercials as much as I do. I am working the swing shift right now at the hospital and not much is going on as you may have guessed. Yesterday was a very busy day, fist we went up to SLC to meet with an immigaration officer to ask some questions about Virginia's residentcy papers. Then we went up to my Uncle Rex's house to work on my car. He was out of town, but they had Maddison's friend house sitting for them, so I was still able to use his garage. I replaced the thermostat on my car because it was stuck in the open position and would no allow the car to heat up in the cold weather. Now it works beautifully. After fixing the car we took Grandma out to Skizzler for the Steak and shrimp lunch. We then took a nap at Grandma's house (after fixing a few things around the house for her) because I was really tiered from working a graveyard shift the night before. After our nap we drove back to Provo and just hung out the rest of the night. Today I woke up at 2pm (I guess I need to catch up on some sleep) and have been working since then. Some good new that we found out from the papers is that they will not be quite as expensive as we thought they were going to be. We have even considered buy a big screen TV with some of the money that we are going to save, but other stuff may end up being more important, like getting a new windshield for my car and fixing my motorcycle. Anyway, sorry no pictures for this post.
DAVE
11 years ago
2 comments:
I think that after you guys finish paying for the residency application you should put the rest in the bank and then buy me a big present on March 8th. KT POO
No, it should be a big present for the Nhoj on Feb 4th.!!!
Post a Comment