Today started out to be a pretty nice day. I was woken up by the wonderful UPS man with my band new 250gig hard drive. Unfortunately, it did not come with the mounting bolts that I needed. So I decided to drive over to the local radio shack and pick some up. It was nice outside so I took my motorcycle. On the way back I noticed that I was being followed by police officer, but I didn't really think about it too much because I was following all the traffic laws, my registration was up to date and I was almost home. Then that freaking pig pulled me over. Apparently he decided to randomly run my plates and saw that I had no insurance on my bike. I was really pissed off. So he gave me a ticket and left, I felt like telling him "wow, thanks so much for protecting and serving me" but of course I didn't. So after I got home I called Geico and got some insurance. So hopefully I won't have a huge fine and maybe I can get out of the ticket altogether (although that is highly wishful thinking with the Provo courts they are greedy jerks!!!). I also found out the other day that I will not be accepted into the Nuc Med program at Weber State. I talked to the head of the department and the conversation went something like this.
ME: Hey did you get my application?
HIM: No, are you and RT (Radiography Technician)?
ME: No, but I have a BS from BYU in Health Science.
HIM: Too bad, you have to be an RT.
ME: That sucks!!!
Him: Too bad, bye.
Like I said, it was something like that. So I don't know what I am going to do now, I have to think about it some more. Anyway, time for me to go home.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment