It was kind of a busy weekend for Virginia and me. The Judith was in town and she came down the Grandma on Thursday and we went out for Indian food at the India House. It was really good, not a big selection at the buffet, but the things that they did have were really good. They didn't stay long because I had to go to work at 3pm that day, but before they left I gave the a Yahtzee lesson for free. Saturday we drove up to Bountiful at around 3pm because my cousin's kid Christopher was getting baptized. So we went to that and then to Candice's house for dinner after. We had lasagna and it was delicious. We also went to Ross and got KT a b-day present (to go along with the DVD is made her with a few movies The Holiday, The Prestige and The Pursuit of Happiness plus some music albums that she had requested). Today we went to Lehi to go to Virginia's friend's house (Tilly and Brad) and also to the blessing of their new baby Vanessa. After the blessing we had a lunch at their place. Then we came home took a really long nap. After the nap we got up and watched The Holiday, which was surprisingly good. This next week I am going to plan out how I am going to accomplish my online anatomy class. I think once I do that it will be easier for me to motivate myself to actually do it. Anyway, here of some pictures we have taken since last time I posted any.


Tilly and Virginia with little Vanessa

Virginia with Grandma

No comments:
Post a Comment